Thursday, August 7, 2008

Summer is Over

Hello everyone!  This week is nearly over and it has of course gone way too fast.  Trying to get everything ready for next week has been crazy.  Kirk has a ton of things to do and so do I and finding the time in between our girls and just normal life has been challenging.  We had to go and get our computers up to date for the upcoming school year and they accidentally deleted all of my pictures that I had saved onto my computer:(  I had nearly 500 pictures on this thing and they are all gone with the exception of 10 pics that I had saved onto my desktop.  So I will be trying to reload all of them soon so that I can update you all with new pics of the girls. Anyways, hope all is well with you all and we will blog again later.

1 comment:

Boo said...

HI GUYS,
BUSY AS USUAL HUH? LUKE WAS JUST PLAYING ON THE FLOOR AND LOOKED JUST LIKE RAEGAN. HE IS REALLY A SMILEY LITTLE MAN, JUST LIKE HIS COUSINS. WE WILL BE SEEING JAKE AND JAKOB ON SUNDAY SO THAT WILL BE FUN. HOPE YOU FIND TIME TO ENJOY EACH OTHER.LOVE YA AND MISS YOU SIS.