Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of School


Here's Peyton ready for her big 1st day.  I don't think I am to fond of her going to school quite yet. It just seems like she should still be our little baby, and now she will be going to school from here on out.  I keep telling Kirk that maybe we should keep her home for 1 more year just so that we can enjoy it while we can.  She has already gotten so big so fast that I don't want it to go any faster.  Kind of sad.  But oh-well I better get over it because I have to let her go at some point.  

4 comments:

CHICK said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Go get her and have her stay little for just awhile longer. She looks so big, ready and proud to go to school..HOW PRECIOUS...XOXOXOXO

Unknown said...

Wow it seems like yesterday that she was born, wow that is crazy. We love you guys

Boo said...

Happy 1st day of school my little princess, you looked so beautiful.Sissy injoyed your pictures thanks mom for keeping up the site.Love you and Miss you sissy.

Tschetter's said...

WOW, I can't believe how fast she is growing up, it seems like just yesterday that Kirk and Coy were teaching our girls to ride bike. I know I'm not that old ;) at least I don't feel like it.
Enjoy these days because before you know it she will be starting high school.
It is hard to believe that our baby is in high school this year, where has the time gone. Cortney had her first VB match last night with a Win. Haley will have her first match tomorrow at Hill City.
Love you guys!!!
Deb