Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Visit with Jeff and Family


Last weekend Kirk's brother Jeff and his family came to visit us.  It was fun to see them.  They came on Thursday night and stayed until Saturday afternoon.  I had the day off on Friday but I got home at 1:30 in the morning from a volleyball trip. Something was wrong with the bus and we had to stop several times including 1 long stop for 2 hours in Glenwood Springs..it was miserable! So needless to say I was really tired on Friday so we just hung out until Kirk's football game that night.  Saturday we had plans to go to the AppleFest in Cedaredge and wouldn't you know..it was pouring down rain.  So they decided to head on home. Kind of a bummer that things didn't work out. Oh well, maybe next time! It was great to see them, and it is so fun to see the kids together as they are so close in age.  I was disappointed because I didn't get a picture of all four kids together but I will share the one of the babies. 

1 comment:

Boo said...

WHAT CUTE KIDS YOU HAVE HANGING OUT AT YOUR HOUSE. I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM ALL TOGETHER AGAIN, THEY GROW SO FAST. THEY ARE ALL GETTING REALLY BUSY WITH ROLLING AND TRYING TO CRAWL, SOON NOTHING WILL BE SAFE. HOPE WE CAN ALL GET TOGETHER SOON. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SIS XOXOXO TO EVERYONE