Sunday, September 13, 2009

Grandma's visit






This last week we got to introduce baby Gus to his Grandma Chicken.  She came in on Tuesday and left today.  I think she likes our new little man.  It was so awesome to have grandma here to help out with the 3 ring circus that we have going on around here!  Anyways, Gus is doing great weighing in at 9lbs 7oz.  He really is a joy to have around.  But it is crazy having 3 kids 4 years and under.  We are anxious for him to meet his grandpa Gus.  Hopefully next weekend!  Enjoy the pics.

5 comments:

amy roose said...

Love the pictures. They are so good of the kids and of Chicken. It's nice that she got to stay almost a wk. Maybe later on we can make a trip down together again. Little Gus is sure getting big and changing. Love, Mom I sure miss all my little girls!

CHICK said...

And what a lucky Grandma I am!!!! Bet little man has already changed again as he did in the time I was there. He is sooooo sweet. Hate missing so much of my grandbabies lives..... Loved my time there even if it went way fast. Love you XOXOXO to everyone

Mrs. CRM said...

Hey guys, hope you're doing great, I just stared and stared at the first picture of Reagan and Peyton, they look so much alike:) it's beautiful and little Gus looks so sweet.
Thanks for posting the pics!
Sorry we couldn't make it out there last weekend, why does life get so busy and hectic???
Love you all
Hannah

kastz said...

like the blog hows it goin?

Tschetter's said...

How precious!! glad Grandma got to come spend some time - she looks great as usual. I enjoy seeing your pictures.