Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lucky Mommy and Daddy






Last week was my 30th birthday...UGHH! I just don't feel 30, not that 30 is old but I guess in some way I thought I was going to be in my 20's for a really long time and they just went way too fast. And my 30's are going to go even faster, it just plain scares me! Anyways, Kirk was so awesome and surprised me with a little getaway to Glenwood Springs. My mom kept the kids and we were able to really enjoy ourselves with a nice dinner, and a night out on the town. When we got back to Delta, we had the superbowl party at my mom's as well as a little birthday party. Mom and dad got me a new ipod for working out, and Annie got me a new bracelet that has all of my kids names on it. Chicken sent me the sweetest card with a little cash for myself, and overall I can say I had an awesome birthday! These pics are to show just how lucky Kirk and I are to have such awesome kids. We are so blessed with each one of them and I just thank god for them everyday!

1 comment: