Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Blog


Hello everyone. This is our 1st blog with a new address. I have done this about 4 times now so hopefully it will work this time. This is such an easy and convenient way of keeping in touch and showing you all pictures of our girls. As you can see this is our sweet sleeping girls. They fell sound asleep in Raegan's crib..so precious! Our summer is winding down and we are trying to enjoy what is left of it. We are visiting Kirk's family this weekend and will be heading out to mom's tomorrow. I will post a lot more later and will be keeping up with pictures as well. Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Browning Five said...

You inspired me to start my own blog, but I have a lot of work to do. They are so cute when they are sleeping. My address is www.browningfive.blogspot.com. If that doesn't work let me know and I will try again, but this is fun. Can't wait to see more pictures of your family. Eyvonne