Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pretty Girls


o.k. I know that I am having a ton of fun with this blog..but it is so fun to put pictures of our girls on here now that I finally know how to!!  We are still visiting Grandma Amy and Papa Gus, we will be here until next Mon. or so then its back to reality..this is going to be somewhat of a stressful month for us.  We start fall sports in a couple of weeks then school is soon to follow. Where did the summer go?  Also, Kirk's sister was diagnosed with Acute Leukemia in April and she has her bone marrow transplant on the 19th of August  and my sister Annie is doing the whole invitrofertilization process so we will be anxiously awaiting the results of that.  Craziness!!  So needless to say a few prayers could be said if you don't mind! Anyways, more pictures of our girls.  The one of Peyton by the water was taken this afternoon.  She was playing in my mom's pond just having a great time.  Now they are both down for naps, Kirk is golfing and I am blogging.  I'm sure I will blog again soon.  Take Care! 

1 comment:

Browning Five said...

It was so good to visit with you. Your girls are darling and it look like you have done well for yourself and your family. It is so neat to see our girls together. It brings back memories. Anyway this blog thing is cool. I will have to start one of my own. Maybe we could get a few people to do one so we can see how things are going for everyone. It would also be neat to get our kids together once in awhile even if we are miles apart. Hope to catch up more. Eyvonne