Monday, November 17, 2008

Friendly Fun



Here is Peyton with the infamous Kayla.  They are truly best friends and it is a love hate relationship.  One minute they are best friends and the next they are fighting. I don't know I guess its the age.  But they are still really cute together. This last week I spent it "gutting" the house. Going from room to room getting rid of stuff...lots of stuff. Mostly toys that are either broken or the girls just don't play with. Raegan is wearing one of the ridiculous head bands that yes, I did get rid of. Although she still looks kindof cute.  But never would she wear one of those things in public:)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

OH Leigh!

They are adorable! I just love reading your guys' blogs and seeing all the adorable little cousins that I have.

I hope that you are doing well, we will see you next week!

Love ya!
Courtney