Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bath Time


Hello all=

I know that I have been a really bad blogger lately but we have been busy...really busy.  I think all of you know that Kirk's sister Brenda was diagnosed with leukemia last April.  Well, after 8 months of ups and downs, several rounds of chemo her little body couldn't go on anymore. She passed away on Dec. 5th. We all miss her so much and each day it becomes more and more clear that she is not coming back.  At first I thought of this all as a really bad dream, but as each day passes I realize that it is reality and now we are all finding our own way to try to accept it.  So needless to say we have been bouncing back and forth between Denver which is where she was being treated and Wyoming.  Today we just returned from a 2 1/2 week stay in Wyoming (which was so windy and freezing). We were there for Brenda's memorial service and then of course Christmas which we spent at my sister Sarah's house in Tensleep.  It was a "bitter sweet" trip but it feels good to be home and not living out of a suitcase. I have so much more that I could tell but I will leave the suspense for our "New Years" letter that of course will be late, but will hopefully get out soon.  Here are some pictures of the last month or so.  I love bath time and the girls are so cute together but they are actually starting to fight...not so cute, but anyways, enjoy the pics!!

No comments: