Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Raegan is 1!!



That was one fast year.  Raegan is one and we can't believe it. I swear that time goes 100x faster when you have kids.  She turned 1 on Dec. 21st.  We celebrated a day early so that Coy, Hannah and Luke could spend it with us.  I am also seeing how difficult it is going to be to have a birthday so close to Christmas. I was Christmas shopping and then it hit me like a ton of bricks..RAEGANS BIRTHDAY!!  She is so much fun and has a hilarious personality.  She loves to laugh and loves to get into everything.  She isn't walking yet, but crawls like a mad woman.  She is also beginning to fight with Peyton.  She is actually the bully and the boss of Peyton..she pinches and pulls her hair. AHH and so it begins!! Here's to years of girl fights!! Also, Peyton helped make the cake so she loved to lick the blenders. 

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Your girls have to be some of the cutest I have seen! Second to only my own :-)

Love ya guys!!!

Went's Grammy said...

My, what a wonderful little family. I do lurk on your blog quite often but have never left a message. Well.......your mom called me today and told me the very exciting news. Congratulations!!!!! We are all thinking BLUE! You truly do have an adorable family, your mom keeps me updated on all her daughters and their families. She is one proud mom/grandma. I do log on to your blog at least once a week and I am always thrilled when there are new photos and updates. I will start leaving messages more often.
Love, Celeste