Sunday, April 19, 2009

Peytons Birthday






Here are some pictures of Peyton's birthday with her friends.  They painted flower pots, decorated tiara's, ate some cake, and of course presents!  It was a good time for all of them.  We had 9 kids here total.  6 of them including Peyton participated in the party.  Also, I got Peyton a huge princess balloon and of course Raegan really took a liking to it. She loved that thing and the look on her face when she was playing with it was priceless.  Also how cute are the outfits that Grandma Chicken got the girls.  The pink and brown one that Raegan is wearing and the orange adidas one that Peyton is wearing.  Thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

CHICK said...

Leigh the cake is EXTREME!!!!! Am so proud of you, and appears Peyton was pleased..... The girls do look so cute in their outfits But then they are cute no matter what..... NOW WHAT WILL OUR LITTLE BOY LOOK LIKE????? This makes me start feeling anxious!!!!! Hugs and lots love

CHICK said...

O.K. I am lonesome, just going back through these to see my girls and that does make me smile, I swear these grandkids of mine just get cuter every time I look at their pics. Can't wait to see everyone it has been way to long.. Love you