Sunday, April 19, 2009

We Can't Believe It!!


Well we had the big ultrasound today.  Right away we found out we are having a boy!!  I just can't believe it...There are no boys in my family.  So I had to ask her..."Are you sure?"  But she said that there was no denying it and that there was a peepee and that he was proud of it.  He had it out there for all to see!  Here is one of the ultrasound pictures, it is kind of hard to see because it is a picture of a picture. But look on the right side of the picture and you will see his peepee sticking straight out.  So needless to say we are going to have to start planning for a little boy, which will be so weird because I am so used to pink!  

5 comments:

CHICK said...

Oh what a day you've had!!!!! I am so happy for you guys, sure would have loved to seen the look on Leigh's Dads face....I am sure it was total disbelieve....... I am going to have to shift gears as well as I had given in to pink again, which with me that would have been just fine as long as everyone was healthy........ Be careful not to fall....[OFF YOUR CLOUD NINE] I love you

amy roose said...

I also would have liked to have seen Dad's face as he was headed for the airport when you called him so I missed it as well. He is really excited and I don't think it has really sunk in yet because in almost 40yrs. there has not been a boy born in this family! But all of the girls have to know that even tho we wanted to have a boy doesn't mean that we would have traded any of you cause we love all of our girls as well. Mom

Leslie said...

Congratulations! I thought the same thing when I found out Pierce was a boy. I didn't really believe I was having a boy till he was born and I saw him. :) I'm so excited for you guys. We love having two girls and a boy. It's worked out perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Leigh! It's Kristin Larson...well Soli now! I got your blog from my sister Kim! How are you? Your little girls are just adorable and congrats on your soon to be boy! I have two boys, Austin who is 3-1/2 and Drew who is 2 today! Wow it has been many years but I do often wonder what my old WY friends are up to and how you all are doing! I am living in Green Bay, WI, am married to my high school sweetheart and like I said have two little boys. I stay home with them and also have an in home daycare, so I keep pretty busy! I have a facebook page; are you on facebook? Well it looks like you are doing well! Take care! -Kristin

Courtney said...

YYYEEEAAAHHHH...I have been so horrible with keeping up with the blogs...London has been teething, and I don't even think I have taken 10 pictures of her in the last 2 months...what a horrible mother I am! I am soo excited for you guys!!!