Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Cousins



We have been lucky lately.  My new nieces Allison and Kelsie came home on mother's day, and they have started to come over to our house for visits.  It is fun to have them come, but I must say that I don't envy my sister for having twins. Nuts flat out Nuts. But they are getting so big and are doing well.  Peyton was excited because she finally got to hold one of the babies that we have been telling her about. She got to hold Allison and was so excited and so cute. She loves babies is such a good big sister to Raegan and I can't wait to see her with the new baby.  Kelsie was getting Peyton used to babies real quick. I was burping her and Peyton wanted to help so she sat next to me and was patting her on the back when Kelsie puked all over me and Peyton.  I couldn't help but laugh.  Peyton of course was traumatized and I just kept telling her...thats what babies do!!

1 comment:

Tschetter's said...

It looks like you are going to have lots of good help with that new addition. Sorry we missed Brenda's service, we were tending to Brianne after her little wreck, she had just gotten out of the hospital. She is much better, started back to work part-time today. It would have been great to see everyone.
I was going thru some pictures, have pictures of Kirk and our girls when he was playing football at BH and homecoming his senior year with he, Jill and Brianne. My where does the time go.
Tell Kirk how proud we are of him on finishing his Masters. What an accomplishment!!!! Good job way to stick with it and never let up.
We miss you guys and wish you all the best.
LOVE YOU AND TAKE CARE!!
Deb
Tell Annie congrats on the twins, I have tried blogging on her site but can never get it to work, but do check it watch those girls growing. (prob operator error ;)