Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Large and in Charge!





31 weeks and counting.  Trust me I am counting down not only the weeks but the days.  I am so excited to meet our little boy, but since I am due at the end of the summer I don't want to look too forward to it because I don't want my summer to go too fast.  Does that make sense?  Anyways, I don't think my belly can stretch any further. My skin feels like it is going to split open, and still have 9 weeks to go in which the baby will be growing alot!  So we will see just how big I am going to get.  If I keep eating icecream the way that I am,  I am going to double in size:) How do you like my sunburn? :) Also, just some other pictures of tonight.

4 comments:

Griffin4 said...

Can't believe you still have nine weeks! Looking so forward to meeting little Gus. Love you guys so much!

CHICK said...

WOW!!! I do believe little Gusburt will be weighing in alittle over his sisters!!!! Peyton honey I think I see a little bump there for you as well.... Will be so awesome to meet our new little man!!!!

Went's Grammy said...

I love the tummy pics! We are counting the days till "baby Gus" makes his debut! Hoping he arrives on his due date b/c that is our wedding anniversary. Your girls are so adorable, what fun big sisters they'll be.
Love,
Celeste

Unknown said...

Gee guys, keep us updated. What's going on with you guys?
Coy