Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Carving pumpkins



Halloween already, I can't believe it. Time flies I tell you what! The girls were so funny about helping with the pumpkins. They were a little prissy about getting their hands dirty. It took some convincing but we got both of them to dig into the gooey stuff. For halloween this year Peyton is going to be Ariel the mermaid, I found her a really cute costume and a long red hair wig. It will be hilarious. Raegan is going to be a zebra I think. Peyton was a zebra when she was Raegan's age and it was so cute. And little man is going to be a football. I found the cutest football bunting. We are going to go trick or treating downtown on Friday and then maybe a little around the neighborhood on Saturday. I will be sure to post pics of them in their costumes.

2 comments:

amy roose said...

I can see Peyton not liking the mess but figured it was right up Raegan's alley. She likes the dirt and stuff! Have fun with them this week. Looking forward to seeing them when you come up. See you in a week or so. Give the kids a kiss for me. Mom

CHICK said...

Can't wait to see pictures and hear how trick or treating went.... Peyton could really get into it this year and Raegan will be so cute and probably do whatever big sister does!!!!! These are such special times and what memories are made of... "I remember their Daddy hated it and was scared to death, wasn't worth it even for the candy, he would just eat COY'S" Still makes me laugh. Hope you videoed the pumpkin craving.... XOXOXOXOXO