Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!!








I can't believe it is that time of year already. Here are the kids in their halloween costumes. Yesterday was a carnival at the highschool for the kids and we dressed them up and took them for a fun filled evening. They had activities such as face painting, a cake walk, pumpkin bowling, cookie decorating and a couple of other fun things for them to do. They had alot of fun. Tonight we will go trick or treating downtown at the businesses if it is not too cold. Peyton won the best girls costume lastnight...I think it was the hair! It was so funny, people didn't recognize her with all of that hair. I will post more pics after we go trick or treating.
Also, I took the little man to the doctor yesterday for his 2 month check up and he weighed in at 13.5 lbs and is 24 1/2 inches long. He is a big boy!

4 comments:

amy roose said...

You kids look awfully cute. Have fun trick or treating and get lots of candy. Save me some because I will be down next week. Nanny

CHICK said...

Little Gus you're not laughing at your sisters, are you?????? You are just to darn cute!!!!!! The girls are adorable!!! I would have had to do a double take with Peyton, THE HAIR, totally changes her..... Can't wait to see my babies.... xoxoxox

Unknown said...

Wow, a football that is perfect. Peyton looks so big!! I love it!
Coy

Went's Grammy said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN MCLAUGHLIN FAMILY! THE KIDS ARE ADORABLE :) I AGREE, PEYTON IS UNRECOGNIZABLE! GREAT COSTUMES. HAVE FUN TONIGHT. WENTZLE IS GOING TO BE A DRAGON.