Sunday, November 29, 2009

Picture Update






So I can't believe that it has been a month since I have updated. I was thinking in my mind that it had only been a couple of weeks. Holy Cow, time is flying so fast! The kids and I went to Wyoming a couple of weeks ago to help mom and dad get moved. It was a fun trip and we were able to go visit Grandma Chicken as well. We were lucky to have good roads all the way so that was nice. The kids did pretty good, and I think Kirk liked being a bachelor for only a night or so then he was ready for his family to come back. Which is a good thing:) We were gone for a week and we were ready to be home. Anyways, not much else is new here, just going on day by day. We had thanksgiving at my sister's house which was nice and then we just had a pretty lazy weekend. Kirk and I did get to go on a date tonight which was awesome. My sister watched the kids and we went to a movie. We really need to do that more often:) Well I have a lot of pictures to share so here they are!

No comments: