Monday, April 26, 2010

Peyton is 5!





Raegan helping me make the cupcakes

So April 15th marked the 5th birthday of our Peyton girl. I can't believe she is five already, she has grown up way too fast! We had Dr. appts for Gus on her birthday so we waited and celebrated with a party on the 17th. She got to pick out a new bike for her birthday and of course it is a princess bike. She looks like such a big girl when she rides it. She wanted a Strawberry shortcake birthday so I modified it into a strawberry party. I made cupcakes, and for the party we had strawberry jello jigglers, strawberry koolaid, strawberries and fruit dip and for the adults we had strawberry shortcake (just like Grandma Chicken's :) We had a few of her friends over and we planted strawberry plants into the pots that the kids painted. I can't believe how much I stress over little kids bday parties...it is ridiculous. I just want everyone to have fun and for Peyton to have a good party. Anyways, here are a few of the pics of the party.

No comments: